Branch Support Specialist
The Applied Companies works with exclusive companies, and one of our clerical clients is seeking a Branch Support Specialist!
Provide professional administrative support to all employees - scheduling and overseeing vendor maintenance, records, mail services, imaged document production, records management storage (internal/external), ordering of office supplies and centralized distribution, travel arrangements to include hotel and car rental and other services needed to serve our employees in our organization in a timely, cost effective and efficient manner.
What the Branch Support Specialist will do :
- Understand and demonstrate an ability to relate professionally with management and employees in both normal circumstances and difficult situations.
- Respond positively to customer needs and guide toward efficient and/or cost-effective solutions with regards to travel arrangements.
- Effectively monitor established inventory supplies, ensuring appropriate levels are maintained in all branches.
- Respond to internal and external customer needs (employees, policyholders, health care providers, injured workers, attorneys, agents/brokers).
- Take initiative to research issues and make suggestions for appropriate action.
- Organize, input, assemble, and distribute documentation/materials in accordance with established deadlines.
- Display sound judgment in managing and controlling expenses that are in the best interest of the company.
- Ability to probe customers to determine their specific needs and demonstrate high-level customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and/or resolve customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned or as a situation dictates.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Communicate professionally in both verbal and written form.
- Customer Service experience
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Strong computer skills (MS Outlook, Word, and Excel) plus other system/program experience.
- Perform multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Detail orientated with a high degree of accuracy.
Why choose TAC ?
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We offer all our temporary associates medical and dental benefits on their first day!
- Weekly pay!
- We truly care about our community and getting you to work for great reputable companies, you will not be another number here, but a member of our valued TAC team!
Come in and talk to our friendly staffing partners today!
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!