Business Development Partner
890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89511
Do you want to work for a local company with great benefits and flexibility?
We are seeking a result focused Business Development Partner to join the team!
The business development partner will be responsible for networking and finding new clients and offering full-service Executive Search, and meeting all company Executive Search sales goals by networking, prospecting, presenting proposals and closing sales with business owners. Continuous relationship development with clients and potential clients to build trust and confidence for future revenue growth.
What the Business Development Partner will do:
- Collaborative, team approach to sales and client management.
- Develop a pipeline of clients through networking, cold calls, referrals and cross selling.
- Utilize job sites and boards to prospect for new clients (LinkedIn, Indeed, Dice, Zip recruiter, Glassdoor and more.
- Meet the annual sales goals of Executive Search by prospecting, presenting proposals and closing sales. (Same as: Meet or exceed sales quotas)
- Experience using all Social Media avenues for Marketing, Advertising, Networking and more.
- Utilize consultative selling to understand the needs of clients and build a trusted advisor relationship, leading to increased sales and pipeline. Negotiate contracts and work agreements.
- Work with Executive Recruiters to facilitate the entire sales process.
- Enter all activities into sales management software program and prepare weekly activity reports. Salesforce.com experience preferred.
- Develop written annual, monthly and weekly sales goals.
- Attend and participate in Weekly and Monthly “networking” organizations.
- Continually gather and maintain information on local competition and prevalent industry and business climate within the region and enter information into database.
- Attend and participate in strategic sales team meetings and mandatory company meetings.
- Adhere to all policies, procedures and business code of ethics, and perform other duties as assigned by manager.
- Plan and manage a sales territory.
What the Business Development Partner needs to have:
- Consultative Sales Skills: 5+ years of experience with business-to-business consultative sales skills, preferably in the recruiting industry. Previous experience developing leads and prospecting new business. Skilled at driving entire sales process, and most importantly closing the sale.
- Interpersonal skills: Strong interpersonal skills. Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions. Creative, flexible, and innovative team player. Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Communication skills: Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to communicate and deal effectively with a diverse group of individuals. Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization.
- Organizational skills: Strong organizational, attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to manage priorities and workflow. Proven ability to meet deadlines. Effectively manage multiple prospects through the sales process.
- Technical requirements: Must be proficient with Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have knowledge and understanding of social media and the ability to learn different software applications independently. Ability to prepare reports and business correspondence.
What the Business Development Partner will enjoy:
- Competitive salary and incentive package
- No commission cap
- Comprehensive medical/dental/vision benefits
- Paid time off
- 8-5 schedule, with no evenings or weekends
- Ability to grow into a Senior role or other area of the business
- And much more!
This is a Full Time Permanent position
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!