Civil Engineer/Project Manager
Sparks, NV 89436
Come join a dynamic, growing family culture!
Our Client is seeking a well-qualified Civil Engineer/Project Manager to lead their hydrology/hydraulic group in Reno.
What the Civil Engineer/Project Manager will do:
- Client focus – establish and maintain effective relationships with Clients
- lead with a team-based focus on providing excellent service to clients.
- Identify and acquire necessary project resources internally and externally
- Requires the ability to manage significant projects and effectiveness in working with a team.
- Oversee all aspects of assigned projects primarily erosion, drainage, flood protection/control, steam bank stabilization, detention ponds, 2D hydraulic analysis and Environmental
What the Civil Engineer/Project Manager will need to have:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of civil design experience
- Excellent organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- HEC-HMS and HEC-RAS a plus.
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Ability to attain P.E. licensure within 3 months, preferred.
- Clean driving record.
What the Civil Engineer/Project Manager Will Enjoy:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contributions
- Holiday and Personal Time off
- Flexible and award-winning culture
- Fun, family-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- 401k Plan with very generous match
- Plus much more!
*This is a FT- permanent employment Opportunity**
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!