890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89502
We are seeking a dedicated and hardworking Construction Estimator to join an amazing local company!
What the Construction Estimator will do:
- Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Presents prepared estimate by assembling and displaying
- numerical and descriptive information.
- Visit sites, warehouses and other venues necessary to do the
- requested estimate
- Create and present research results and other reports to upper management
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with key
- Consult with outsides sources and analyze documents to create time, cost, materials and labor estimates.
What the Construction Estimator will need to have:
- 2+ years of related experience
- Familiar with project management and estimating software
- Good understanding of data analysis methods and KPIs
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Strong computer skills a must
What the Construction Estimator will enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package Medical / Dental / Vision with company contribution
- 401k with employer’s match
- Holidays & vacation Pay
- Growth opportunity
- And much more!
This is a FT - Permanent opportunity through our Executive Search division.
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Applied Staffing also wants to reward you for any person you refer. If your referral works at least 160 hours (20 days), you will receive $100 - no joke! We have paid out hundreds of dollars! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!