Reno, NV 89502
Have you been looking for an opportunity to take your career to the next level in an engaging and thriving industry? We are seeking a Construction Foreman! This is an AMAZING opportunity to join a growing industry and be part of a unique and specialized team.
What the Construction Forman will do:
- Daily management of a small crew 2-5
- Perform Foundation Underpinning, Soil Nailing, new Construction Helical Piles and related work.
- Perform Repairs using steel helical piles augered into the soils
- Install new construction Helical Piles.
What the Construction Forman Needs to have:
- 2 years of construction experience
- Excellent problem solving and organization skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with all employees’ homeowners and contractors
- Experience with small to mid-size construction equipment is a plus (Skid Steers, Excavators).
- Working knowledge of general tools and equipment required (Company provides ALL power tools)
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
- Good basic math skills a MUST
What the Construction Forman Will Enjoy:
- The Company is willing to provide and pay all the training necessary for the right candidate to be able to succeed and continue growing.
- Health, Dental & Vision
- Paid Time Off and Holiday pay
- 401K/Simple IRA with Company Match
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!