Diesel Forklift Operator
890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89502
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Forklift Operators!
This position is a great opportunity to join in at the ground level of an exciting new manufacturing plant and utilize your forklift experience
What the Forklift Operator will do :
- Off load multiple product from conveyors and verifying placards
- Loads and unloads material within a warehouse or storage facility
- Utilizes hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other handling equipment to move material within the storage facility
- Maintain safety and pedestrian awareness at all times.
What the Forklift Operator will need to have:
- Minimum 6+months of forklift experience.
- Physically able to push, pull, and twist up to 50 lbs.
- Previous warehouse/manufacturing experience.
- Ability to stand and work for 8 – 12 hours per day.
- Willingness work 2nd shift.
- Possess a high level of responsibility for pulling product from production lines and moving to staging areas.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen and a criminal background check.
What the Forklift Operator will Enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401(k) with company match.
- 40 hours of vacation and 10 holidays
- Life Insurance
- College tuition reimbursement
- Ongoing career training and development.
This is a Permanent FT opportunity
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!