890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89502
Are you an experience Escrow Officer looking to join a dynamic modern growing real estate firm? Here is your opportunity!
In this exciting FT role, you will utilize your skills delivering exceptional customer service and providing professional guidance to each client.
This company is committed to doing strong, ethical work with solid plans in place to take over a strong market as they rapidly begin to dominate Northern Nevada's marketplace.
By joining you will be part of an inspiring team where your contributions will be valued and noticed with this smaller family-oriented team.
The Escrow Officer will need to have:
- Detailed and Quality Orientated a Must
- Established client list
- 3-5 year of escrow experience a Must
- Analytical review skills
- Research and problem-solving ability
- Must be self-directed and customer focused
- Decision-Making Skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
The Escrow Officer will enjoy:
- Bonus program
- Profit Sharing or Company Ownership Plans
- Generous benefit stipend to allow flexibility to choose your own benefits
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Flexible work environment (They care about work life balance)
This is a FT opportunity -Direct Hire
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!