Global Leader of Engineering & Manufacturing
890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89502
Seeking a Global Leader of Engineering and Manufacturing to lead a world class organization
This is a high-level position that requires a seasoned and well-rounded candidate with experience in the use of Lean and/or Design for Manufacturing techniques. This role is responsible for implementing and maintaining World Class Lean operations and processes and drive world class competitive advantage and cost savings through development and efficiency optimization with engineering and operations process and technology transformation.
What the Global Leader of Engineering & Manufacturing will do:
- Required to manage, direct and align engineering and manufacturing activities for Strategy Development, People/Process capabilities, Processes/Technology Platforms and overall structure to deliver strategic goals.
- Build and develop the advanced technology structure and capabilities in line with the global engineering resource and operations strategies.
- Drive global strategy and team partnership improvements with engineering, marketing, sales, services, and business operations functions Identify, create and develop focused strategic capability development needs to align roles and responsibilities.
- Drives improvements in all related manufacturing processes, including those related to products, equipment, human capital, and product quality.
- Responsible for all associated metrics management, financial management, staffing, leadership, strategic development and execution, process development, product support and new process development/qualification.
- Responsible for the recruitment, career development, performance management, and succession planning for the Operations and Engineering teams.
- Responsible for developing, monitoring, and adhering to the monthly/annual expense budget for the Manufacturing and Engineering Departments.
What the Global Leader of Engineering & Manufacturing needs to have :
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Engineering Management, or Engineering Operations related discipline is required -MBA (Preferred )
- Minimum of 10-15 years of proven experience in manufacturing engineering or support services is required.
- A minimum of 5 years of increasing responsibility for project and people management, involving a broad range of operational technologies and processes.
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Proven leadership skills including: Team building, collaborating, accountability, strategic and innovative thinking; a self-starter with a high energy level.
- Experience in leading kaizen workshops in the areas of 5S, standard work, visual management, daily management.
- Leader, strategic thinker and problem solver. Must combine a detailed technical knowledge with business functions, and operations management.
- Must be well organized, disciplined and self-motivated, with the capability to balance multiple priorities related to operations and the organization.
- Exceptional written, verbal communication, and presentation skills with internal company personnel, as well as customers and vendors, with equal effectiveness and professionalism.
- Responsible for maintaining and improving all factory processes and related metrics. Production efficiency, cycle times, capacity, manufacturing and design capabilities and others as needed.
What the Global Leader of Engineering & Manufacturing Will Enjoy :
- Comprehensive benefits package,(Medical, dental & vision)
- Short- and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Performance and patent bonus opportunities
- Generous paid time off policy
- Profit sharing
- 401 (K) plan.
- Relocation Policy
FT-Permanent Position through our Executive Search Division -TAC
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!