890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89502
If you are a motivated Hydrogeologist looking for an opportunity to grow with an amazing Company who has been recognized as “Best Places to Work” and a team that encourages professionals to tackle and succeed in a variety of projects that improve the community, we live in..then apply today!
What the Hydrogeologist will do :
- The position is anticipated to have a split between field and office work.
- Works closely with engineering field, such as designing pumps, wells, etc.
- Water supply work for mining and municipal projects and groundwater modeling (Modflow).
What the Hydrogeologist will need to have :
- Bachelor’s degree in Hydrogeology or Geology with 5-10 years’ experience OR Master’s degree with 1-2 years’ experience OR Ph.D. with field experience.
- Experience with water rights, environmental permitting, exploration and production drilling, groundwater feasibility/characterization studies, environmental impact assessments.
- Excellent communication, organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills are required, as well as an ability to work with a team on multiple projects.
- Clean driving record.
What the Hydrogeologist will enjoy :
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contributions
- Holiday and Personal Time off
- Flexible and award-winning culture
- Fun, family-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- 401k Plan with very generous match
- Plus much more!
This is a FT - Permanent placement
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!