Lead Generator Specialist
Reno, NV 89511
Exciting opportunity to join a local company as a Lead Generation Specialist
Responsible for working as part of a business development team to lead prospecting and building a pipeline of qualified leads that meet business plans, quotas, and company objectives. Responsible for generating a consistent weekly stream of new qualified prospects at the beginning stage of the sales pipeline for our business development teams to pursue.
If you are someone who is looking to work for a well-established service focused organization, and a company that truly appreciates and incentivizes its employees, I encourage you to apply
The Lead Generation Specialist responsibilities will be :
- Must get along well with others.
- This position will be responsible for research and identification of target prospects using a variety of sales tools.
- Build lead generation campaigns that translate prospects into qualified leads.
- Determine business needs and understand the challenges facing prospects and position TAC as a compelling solution.
- Reach out to prospects via, phone, email, direct mail and other means to set sales meetings for business development team.
- Strong networking ability and can convert relationships into prospects
- Build a weekly sales activity plan to meet sales and lead quota goals.
- Utilize Salesforce to create/monitor/track reporting of qualified prospects.
- Ongoing and ad hoc individual and team sales activity projects.
- Develop and report on analytics that show activity, leads, closed sales and other metrics related to lead generation
What the Lead Generation Specialist will need to have :
- Associates or bachelor’s degree. 3-5 years’ experience in customer service, lead generation and sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills. High energy, versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. Self-starter who is creative and motivated by hitting goals. Commitment to excellence and high standards. Ability to interact with employees at all levels.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate and deal effectively with a diverse group of internal and external parties.
- Strong organizational skills, well prepared and deliberate with their time. Highly accountable with Ability to handle multiple projects, manage competing priorities and workflows.
- Strong writing skills, using a variety of mediums. Working knowledge of Salesforce (able to build reports, set tasks, manage pipeline. Experience building and executing campaigns that drive qualified leads. Strong analytical skills must be able to develop tools to monitor and report on pipeline. Knowledge of digital solution sales and design, mobile advertising, SEO, SEM and social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube a plus but not required.
- Specialized Computer/Language/Software/Other Requirements: Experience with Salesforce, Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet, Database Management, 10 key.
What the Lead Generation Specialist will enjoy:
- Fitness reimbursement company programs
- Paid Time Off (4 weeks)
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k with company match
- And much more!
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!