Project Manager-Civil Engineer
890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Reno, NV 89511
Come join a dynamic, growing family culture!
Our Client is seeking a well-qualified Project Manager-Civil Engineer to lead their Lake Tahoe team
What the Project Manager -Civil Engineer will do:
- Client focus – establish and maintain effective relationships with Clients
- lead with a team-based focus on providing excellent service to clients.
- Identify and acquire necessary project resources internally and externally
- Requires the ability to manage significant projects and effectiveness in working with a team.
- Client focus skills with business development and marketing experience, establishing and maintaining effective relationships
What the Project Manager- Civil Engineer will need to have:
- A minimum of 7-10 years of civil design experience
- Leadership skills
- Excellent organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with excellent problem-solving abilities
- Experience with permitting projects through the TRPA and the California Regional
- Water Quality Control Board
- Experience working on high alpine and environmentally sensitive projects, a plus
- Familiarity with hydrologic and hydraulic modeling, a plus
- Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering, or equivalent required.
- Ability to attain P.E. licensure within 3 months for the state of California.
- Clean driving record.
What the Project Manager- Civil Engineer Will Enjoy:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contributions
- Holiday and Personal Time off
- Flexible and award-winning culture
- Fun, family-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- 401k Plan with very generous match
- Plus much more!
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!