89410 Gardnerville, NV
Join the highly stable manufactuting company in the Gardnerville area. If you are known from your attention to detail and excellent follow-through you will enjoy this qual role. In this role and with the guidance of your manager will oversee and provide your departments with
quality parts in a timely manner to keep things running smoothly.
Here your previous work in manufacturing and with machines will be fully utilized!
What the Receiving Inspector will do:
- Inspects a different part each day from The CNC Department to its appropriate
Print and Inspection Worksheet. Notifies the CNC Supervisor and the Production
Manager of any discrepancy with the part and/or the Inspection Worksheet.
- Responsible for all aspects of incoming materials / parts quality inspection
- Ensures that materials / parts are properly identified, segregated, inspected and
documented according to inspection procedures.
- Ensures that materials listed in the “Shortage Report” are given priority in
- Prior to using any inspection tools, ensures that it has a current calibration sticker
and is in proper working order.
- Brings non-conforming parts to the Material Review Board for disposition.
- Prepares Material Rejection notices / reports as required.
- Ensures that non-conforming materials are properly identified and segregated.
- Checks the Prints for each part to ensure that only the latest version and
updated Prints are being used and is to dispose of the incorrect part/s Print.
- Halts inspection and advises Materials Manager and Engineering Manager of out dated
- Prints and waits for correct print prior to inspection of parts.
- Provide all necessary inspection documentation to ensure timely and efficient flow
What the Receiving Supervisor will enjoy:
- Medical, Vision, Dental
- Paid Time Off
- Commitment to education & development programs
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
What the Receiving inspector needs to have:
- 2+ yrs. technical and mechanical schooling or equivalent familiarity with mechanical measuring equipment
- Physical ability to lift 50 lbs. as needed
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!
Find more Executive Search Openings at: http://appliedexecutivesearch.force.com/?page=JobListPage&JobSite=default&p=Candidate