Senior Content Writer
Reno, NV 89502
Are you ready to join a dynamic and growing software company with a strong sense of dedication to customers?
Our Client is seeking a Senior Content writer to lead the collection, production and editing of website material to maintain and improve the quality of information.
What the Sr. Content Writer will do:
- Write and edit a broad variety of marketing collateral, including thought leadership and educational materials.
- Guide the content creation process, providing clear, objective opinions while working collaboratively with marketing, executives, and others.
- Tailor messages for different audiences and drive content repurposing and reuse.
- Review externally developed materials to ensure adherence to brand guidelines and voice.
- Connect deeply with audiences about trends and issues they care about in their roles and industries, helping to motivate, educate, and inform.
- Collaborate closely with demand generation, regional marketing, public relations, executive communications, and other teams to ensure content fits the needs of different marketing programs.
- Pharmaceutical industry or food and beverage preferred
What the Sr. Content Writer will need to have:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 8-plus years’ experience as a marketing content creator, including at least 4 years of enterprise software or related B2B communications.
- Excellent overall writing skills in different style/tones
- Ability to think creatively and strategically, demonstrating passion around finding the best way to tell every story.
- Work well under pressure, juggling multiple projects and meeting tight deadlines.
- Understand current technology—both business-to-business and consumer-facing. An understanding of industries such as Life Sciences, Food and Beverage Services, and Public Sector services is very helpful.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
What the Sr. Content Writer will enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 401K with employee contribution
- Opportunity to join the core team at a relatively early stage and influence the company’s future direction
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Applied Staffing also wants to reward you for any person you refer. If your referral works at least 160 hours (20 days), you will receive $100 - no joke! We have paid out hundreds of dollars! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!