Senior Engineer - Project Manager
Reno, NV 89502
Professional and flexible Engineering team is looking for a passionate, client-facing Project Manager or experienced Senior Engineer to help this growing, local company. Consistently recognize as a great place to work, our client is looking to add a Professional Engineer with excellent organizational and analytical skills.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Work with clients to solve issues and work through problems
- Lead young engineers
- Solve problems in order to achieve highest results
- Pay attention to detail to increase efficiency
The Project Manager/Sr. Engineer Must Have:
- 5-8 years of civil design with project management experience
- Proficiency in computer design software programs (AutoDesk Civil 3D)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Professional Engineer (PE) License in the State of Nevada or close to obtaining
- Ideally the ability to manage a design team
The Project Manager/Sr. Engineer Will Enjoy:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contributions
- Holiday and Personal Time off
- Flexible and award-winning culture
- Fun, family-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- 401k Plan with very generous match
- Plus much more!
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Applied Staffing also wants to reward you for any person you refer. If your referral works at least 160 hours (20 days), you will receive $100 - no joke! We have paid out hundreds of dollars! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!