890 E. Patriot blvd. Suite E Reno,NV 89511 Lake Tahoe, CA
Staff Engineer (Civil Engineer)
Become an integral part of a dynamic, growing family culture!
Professional and flexible Engineering team is seeking a Staff Engineer for their Lake Tahoe offices.
What the Staff Engineer will do:
- Liaison and communications with Clients, attendance of meetings
- NPDES Permit experience including SWPPP preparation and implementation
- Experience designing and permitting projects to meet Tahoe area regulatory requirements
- Experience with hydrology/hydraulics for storm water and erosion control projects
What the Staff Engineer needs to have:
- 3-6 years of general civil design experience
- Excellent organizational, oral, written, and analytical skills are required, as well as an ability to manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency in computer design software programs including AutoDesk Civil 3D
- Small water and sewer system design experience, a plus
- Experience with recreation-focused projects (bike and pedestrian paths, ski facilities, etc.), a plus
- S. in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- E. License in the State of Nevada or California, OR E.I certification with ability to attain P.E. licensure within 1 year
- Clean driving record.
What the Staff Engineer will enjoy:
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance with generous employer contribution
- Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts with employer contributions
- Holiday and Personal Time off
- Flexible and award-winning culture
- Fun, family-oriented, and collaborative environment
- Opportunity for upward mobility
- 401k Plan with very generous match
- Plus much more!
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!