Reno, NV 89521
The Applied Companies works with a multitude of great companies and one of our clerical clients is seeking a Vendor Admin!
What the Vendor Admin will do:
- Verifies and enters billing and demographic information for Claims payees including vendors and beneficiaries
- Validates IRS reporting information obtained from all new vendors and pre-existing through regular W-9 solicitation and online verification processes
- Processes vendor liens according to all internal, state and federal rules and regulations
- Performs medical license verification on medical providers paid through the Claims system
- Performs taxonomy code verification and NPI number searches
- Performs EDD Independent Contractor reporting for California vendors
- Maintains the integrity of vendor records through vendor maintenance functions such as vendor inactivation or other appropriate clean-up activities
- Processes B-Notices received from the IRS for erroneous tax reporting information submitted and Form 1099 corrections for previous years
- Provides superior service and responsiveness to both internal and external customers
What the Vendor Admin will need to have :
- Clerical experience a must
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Must be organized and able to successfully multi-task
- Maintain integrity of client and company information
- Computer proficiency
Why choose TAC?
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We offer all our temporary associates medical and dental benefits on their first day!
- Weekly pay!
- We truly care about our community and getting you to work for great reputable companies, you will not be another number here, but a member of our valued TAC team!
Come in and talk to our friendly staffing partners today!
Did you know you can text Applied Staffing between 9am - 4pm to ask any questions you may have about positions? Text us at 775-303-2623 (text only) and receive a same day response! Applied Staffing, a division of The Applied Companies, offers our associates medical and dental benefits right away! Work for an agency that is locally owned and operated. We care about Nevadans and want to keep Nevada moving!